The Grand Lobby allows for seating of up to 184 guests for a beautiful wedding reception, party, or business luncheon. Alternatively, this room can serve as an impressive backdrop for a ceremony for as many as 250 guests. The Grand Lobby is adjacent to a striking outdoor amphitheater - the perfect spot for an outdoor ceremony.
CAPACITY | 184 banquet style, 250 lecture style
OTHER AMENITIES | Grand Piano
Ozinga Chapel Auditorium
Our auditorium offers comfortable theatre seating for up to 1,100 guests. This space is well suited for musical events and corporate gatherings. Breakout space is available in nearby classrooms. This space is adjacent to the Grand Lobby.
CAPACITY | 1,100 lecture style
OTHER AMENITIES | Steinway Grand Piano, 46-rank pipe organ
The rustic chandeliers, vaulted ceiling, and limestone fireplaces at each end of this intimate room create a cozy atmosphere for showers, birthday parties, dinners, small wedding ceremonies, and meetings.
CAPACITY | 40 banquet style, 52 lecture style
Our striking Outdoor Amphitheater is the perfect spot for an outdoor ceremony. This space is surrounded by the beautiful flowers and foliage of our campus quad May and through October. An indoor space must also be booked as an inclement weather backup plan.
CAPACITY | 250 lecture style
Our campus offers 24 classrooms of varying sizes to meet your lecture or presentation needs for
business meetings and conferences.
CAPACITY | 15 - 94 lecture style
Van Namen Recital Hall
The Recital Hall seats up to 90 guests for a lovely bridal or baby shower, party, or training session. This space can also serve as ceremony location for as many as 150 guests. This space is located int the same building as the Grand Lobby and Auditorium.
CAPACITY | 90 banquet style, 150 lecture style
OTHER AMENITIES | Grand Piano
Rules & Regulations
1. ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED. Trinity Christian College does not allow the consumption or sale of alcohol, use of illegal drugs, or any other activity which the College deems inconsistent with its mission, in campus buildings, facilities, or on its property. A fine of $500.00 will be issued if evidence of alcohol consumption or sale is discovered on our campus.
2. Smoking is not permitted inside or around campus buildings. Visitors are permitted to smoke in the provided facility north of the Mail and Print Center.
3. Trinity Christian College reserves the right to decline any event deemed inconsistent with the College's mission or potentially harmful to our students.
4. Trinity Christian College programs and events shall take precedence over all community requests, except by presidential permission.
5. All community groups and organizations using facilities of the College must contract for all food service with Trinity Dining Services. No outside food or beverages of any kind are permitted at any function.
Due to a limited amount of parking available on campus, no special parking arrangements can be made for any event. All parking lots are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please make the Conference & Events Manager aware of any special needs your group may have. We will work to ensure that all accessibility needs are met.
The client organization shall maintain Liability Insurance as stated in the contract, throughout the duration of your group's stay at the College. A certificate of liability insurance must be provided and Trinity Christian College must be named as additional insured on the certificate