• The .ZACK Theatre, 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
• A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
• The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
• Second floor retail space, home to Sophie’s Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club and Music Record Shop.
• Third floor commercial office space available to rent for a range of tenants – currently, Socially Jen & Co., Kelly & Associates, LLC, StoryTrack, and Music Record Shop.