The Statler Hotel at Cornell University is the premier conference center in the Finger Lakes Region.
Our state-of-the-art facilities include the J. Willard Marriott Executive Education Center, featuring an 87-seat amphitheater and seven individual breakout rooms; the elegant Carrier Grand Ballroom; a multipurpose auditorium and four banquet rooms.
Students and seasoned professionals work together to create memorable meetings and special events. Guests will enjoy the skilled services of our conference planning managers, as well as our personal wedding coordinator. And to complement any occasion, our executive chef will create custom-designed menus featuring cuisines from around the world.
Welcome to the place to meet—The Statler Hotel.
• 87-seat amphitheater, 7 meeting/breakout rooms and a grand
ballroom with seating for 276
• 153 well-appointed guest rooms and suites
• 3 restaurants on site ranging from our signature restaurant,
Taverna Banfi, to the casual Terrace Restaurant
• Located on Cornell University’s Ivy League campus, overlooking
Cayuga Lake and the city of Ithaca – in the center of the scenic
Finger Lakes region. We are in close proximity to unique shops,
waterfalls, gorges, wineries and much more!
The J. Willard Marriott Executive Education Center features
- an 87-seat amphitheater and seven breakout rooms providing additional seating for 30-150 guests. The Amphitheater’s technology has been updated with new digital wiring including equipment that supports high-definition compatibility.
- The Carrier Grand Ballroom is the ideal venue for more elegant occasions, seating up to 300. The ballroom has classroom seating for up to 150 and offers a full range of presentation capabilities. Four additional banquet rooms are suitable for smaller gatherings.
- The Alice Statler Auditorium offers theatre-style seating for up to 700 people. The auditorium atrium can accommodate up to 100 guests for a reception. An expansive stage and latest technology give guests an ideal platform.