Celebrate with The Reef
Walk through an amazing tropical entryway and be transported to a Long Beach hideaway. Fresh seafood, prime cuts, and innovative fare with a subtle Polynesian twist, The Reef on the Water puts a classy and delectable spin on California’s surf and turf cuisine. Bask in the beautiful California sun by day and experience the twinkling lights of the Long Beach Harbor by night. The Reef offers an unforgettable culinary experience with unmatchable views of the Long Beach skyline that is sure to impress. Recognized by The Knot and Wedding wire, The Reef offers full-service amenities to make your event unforgettable. The Reef offers a selection of unique event spaces, outdoor patios, rooftop terraces, decorated ballrooms and incredible sunset views.
Unique Event Spaces
- The Reef’s grandest ballroom, Harborview Room offers a spectacular view overlooking the water, with a grand foyer and seating for up to 260 guests. This space is ideal for weddings, quinceaneras and large celebrations.
- The Pacific Ballroom features an attached outdoor patio with cozy fire pits that overlook Long Beach Harbor. This magnificent ballroom seats up to 260 guests, and is typically used for weddings, anniversaries and social events.
GARDEN VIEW BALLROOM
- The Garden View Ballroom offers a gorgeous attached garden arch for guests to enjoy. The space offers a private entrance and foyer space. The Garden View Ballroom seats 200 guests and is great for social and business events.
Unique Event Spaces
QUEEN MARY ROOM
- Situated on the second level of The Reef, The Queen Mary Room offers breathtaking views of Long Beach. This room seats up to 80 guests and is the ideal place for corporate events.
- Enjoy the newly renovated Bayview room will expansive views of the skyline of Long Beach. The Bayview Room has an attached outdoor patio that overlooks the water. This room seats up to 90 guests and is a great space for weddings, social events, baby showers, reunions and casual gatherings.
HOWARD HUGHES ROOM
- The Howard Hughes room offers a remarkable panoramic view of the Long Beach skyline that overlooks the Queensway Bridge. This 1,200 ft. room features a dance floor, and access to the Marina Foyer for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. This breathtaking room accommodates up to 120 guests.
SUNSET ROOFTOP TERRACE
- The Sunset Rooftop Terrace offers unmatchable and amazing views of absolutely everything – the waters of the harbor, downtown Long Beach and even the Queen Mary. This unforgettable backdrop is perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions, outdoor dinners, & cocktail receptions.