• To secure the date and room, a $1000 non-refundable deposit is required.
• Events over $8,000 require a 20% non-refundable deposit of the total proposal.
• The deposit will be applied towards the final contracted balance of the event.
Payment Types Accepted
• Cash, credit card/debit card, corporate check or money order (corporate checks and money
orders made to "Rita's on the River").
• Food & beverage menu and minimum guest count must be finalized 14 days prior.
• This number will become your guarantee, not subject to reduction.
• You will be charged based on the guaranteed guest count plus any additional guests
that may attend.
• We prepare for up to 5% above the guaranteed guest count.
• For all food & beverage information, see "Catering Guidelines".
• The final contract must be signed and the balance must be paid in full 14 days before your
event date or the event will not be executed.
• If cancellation occurs 30 days prior, the client will be charged the entire amount of
the final bill.
• In house catering and bar services are required for all events.
• Vendors allowed include: photo/video, photo booth, cake/desserts, florist, DJ/band/musician.
• All outside vendors must adhere to Rio Plaza guidelines concerning loading and unloading
using service elevator, paying for ALL parking and complying with Rio Plaza representatives.
• Client is responsible for giving vendor guideline packet from Rio Plaza to all vendors.
• Client is ultimately responsible for all outside vendors they bring to Rio Plaza.
• For events over 100 guests, the client must pay $150 for one officer.
• We are not responsible for damage or loss of any merchandise or articles.
No storage space or overnight space will be provided for any items after an event,
including band equipment, cakes, pictures, gifts, centerpieces, etc.
Additional Event Time
• Additional event hours are $300 per hour.
• Must be contracted at least 7 days prior to event date.
• Additional time cannot be added on the day of the event.
• All events must end by midnight.
• A 20% gratuity is added to all menu and bar items.
• An 8.25% tax is added to all menu, bar and venue items.
• Bulk purchases are final.
• No refunds or partial repayment for unused beverages.
• Menus are priced per person; verify all pricing with Coordinator.
• For an additional charge of $1 per person, one type of glassware will be provided.
• Wine glasses and pint glasses are available for this option.
• All food is required through Rio Plaza catering services.
• To ensure all food is hot and fresh, all purchased food will be available for one and a
half hours during the event.
• Any food not consumed during this time cannot be taken off premises or packaged
at the end of the event, no exceptions.
• We will package any unconsumed cake, candy or desserts if provided from an
outside vendor (not purchased through our catering services); you must provide your
own containers for these items, otherwise, they will be disposed of.
• All beverages are required through Rio Plaza catering services.
• There is a $100 bartender fee (per bartender) for all events requiring a bar; 1 bartender
needed for every 100 guests.
• Margaritas, wine and liquor are served in clear, acrylic cups.
• Draft beers are served in 12oz. plastic cups.
• Please consult with your Event Coordinator for details.
Zero Tolerance Policy
• No outside alcohol is allowed on property.
• All alcohol is provided exclusively by Rio Plaza and cannot be taken off premises.
• Any purchased alcohol not consumed by the end of the event cannot be taken.
• Clients are responsible for communicating this rule to their guests.
• Gifts of alcohol, even if sealed, are not allowed on property.
• Failure to comply will cause the event to end immediately, no exceptions.
Included in Room Rental
“Day Of" Event Coordinator ( $1000 value ) Oversees catering and bar services.
Custom Layout Design of Room
Basic Set Up and Clean Up of Room
• Guest tables (60” rounds seats up to 10), sweetheart table, sign in table,
cake table, gift table, etc. *Based on availability.
• Guest tables are set with choice of tablecloth and napkin, polished silverware,
centerpiece, salt, pepper and sugar.
• Buffet table (if applicable) is covered in linen tablecloth and set up on an
8 ft. rectangular table.
• Other tables must be specified and requested 30 days before event.
Wooden Folding Chairs
Floor Length Tablecloths
Colored Satin Napkins
House Centerpiece Options
Buffet Set Up/Decorations
Up to 4 Hours of Event time Contact Event Coordinator for additional hours.