Whether you are gathering for an intimate occasion, special celebration or entertaining clients, we invite you to host your event at our Chef’s Table or Private Dining Room. Prior to dinner, mix and mingle at our two communal tables while enjoying hand crafted cocktails and passed canapés. Chef Rotondo will custom design a special menu for your event inspired by local, seasonal ingredients and expertly paired with beverages. We offer three and four-course menus and six and eight-course tasting menus as options for our large parties.
The Chef’s Table, seating up to ten guests, features a window with a glimpse into the action in the kitchen. Guests sit down to a custom created table made from locally-sourced wine barrel staves and enclosed by tall shelves with antique culinary accessories.
Since opening, Parallel 37 has received numerous awards for its cuisine, decor and dining experience including the following:
• 2015 Certificate of Excellence, TripAdvisor
• Among the “25 Best San Francisco Restaurants for Fall 2014”, Gayot
• “Rotondo is a seasoned chef who has quickly established himself as a rising star in the Bay Area.” The San Francisco Chronicle
• Four Star Rating. Forbes Travel Guide
• Four-Diamond Rating. AAA
• Restaurant Award, Wine Spectator
• Diners’ Choice Restaurant. OpenTable
• A“Hot Hotel Restaurant for Locals”. Zagat Survey of San Francisco Bay Area Restaurants
• One of “San Francisco’s Coolest Hotel Bars”. SF Station
• Among “12 Great San Francisco Hotel Restaurants”. Eater SF
• Pastry Chef Andrea Correa a "Hot 20", 7x7