Features of Loft 29
- 2 outdoor balconies with city views
- 1 full kitchen with a unique floating concrete bar.
- 1 bathroom
- 1 private room available for hair/makeup & styling changes.
- Exposed concrete walls and columns, special gold treatment accent wall, full kitchen & bathroom, 100+ year old metal doors, and white stained flooring.
- 2 custom designed oak wood benches.
- A wall of windows which provide beautiful natural light in the day.
-Freight & Passenger elevator
-On-site furniture included
-Paper backdrops and grip available
-HD A/V system + Portable Nebula 1080p HD projector with 100 inch drop screen
-3 microphones (2 cordless & 1 with a cord)
-High speed WiFi
-On-site staff assistance
-Bookings have to end by 12 am
-We require a COI (Certificate of insurance) / event insurance for every booking
-To serve a full bar, you would have to hire a licensed caterer who can obtain a daily caterer's license.
-To serve beer wine or champagne, you can obtain your own daily permit, from the New York State Liquor Authority. https://sla.ny.gov/permits-available-online
-There is a mandatory walk-through before and after every booking (for damage report)
-- (Before COVID-19)
- If your guest list is larger than 40 people, we require a door person.
-Private events only up to 80 guests
DISPOSABLE PPE (available for anyone entering the space):
● Face masks
● Face shields
● UV and Alcohol hand sanitizing station
● Touch-less soap dispensers.
● Ozone generator: used to sanitize the entire air in the loft overnight before any booking.
Ozone is proven to kill 99% of germs and viruses in the air.
● Touch-less instant temperature scanner: reassurance that no one entering has any higher
than usual temperature.
● Hospital Grade High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter (replaced filters in air
conditioning HVAC systems)
● Practice Social Distancing (6ft. apart)
Inquiry about capacity when you message manager (limitation changed depending on NY state mandates at that current time).