Staying true to our New Orleans heritage, the Joy Theater has been returned to its art deco grandeur of the late 1940′s, including the renovation of the iconic marquee that graces Canal Street once again. We are conveniently located on the Canal and Rampart Streetcar lines - 2 blocks from the French Quarter, walking distance to all downtown hotels, The New Orleans Arena, Super Dome and less than 1 mile to the Convention Center. We have executed successful events for clients such as HBO, Frito Lay, Heineken, Pandora, Adobe, Miller Coors Brewing, Sprint and History Channel to name a few.
- Canal Street marquee personalized to commemorate your event
- 54' passenger zone allows for convenient bus drop off, load in/load out or mobile brand activation
- In house video system for logo display, film screenings and live feed of stage
- Ticketing services including on site box office
- Customizable marketing packages to promote and drive tickets sales
- Numerous options for on site brand activation both in theater and at street level
- Proficient in house production team skilled at executing corporate events and concerts
- Courteous, professional security team to include armed and unarmed guards
Our knowledgeable events team prioritizes personalized service, customization and flexibility to ensure clients realize their vision of a seamless event. Relationships with local vendors allow for one stop shop booking of event entertainment, decor, photo booths, casino games, even alligator handlers and Mardi Gras parades on site!
Come experience the JOY!