The studio has equipment to meet all of your needs. We have 8 different color backdrops, with 3 hanging, pulldown seamless studio backdrops for quick and easy set up.
2 Neewer Monolight Strobes
2 Cowboy Studio Strobes (400 watt/600 watt)
1 TTL Flash w/ 2 grids, 3 gels
2 Neewer Softboxes, 20" x 28"
1 Godox (long) Softbox w/ detachable honeycomb grid, 14" x 63"
1 FotoDiox Beauty Dish w/ BD Sock, 16"
1 FotoDiox Octagon Softbox, 48"
10 ft adjustable C Stands
8 seamless backdrops
Colors: black, pure white, almond, blue, red, light blue, tan,
grey, deep yellow
50 ft extension cord
Wireless Transmitter and Receivers
360 degree 5ft, rotating Black, White, Silver and Gold Reflectors
(2) 8 ft V flat boards
Bluetooth wireless soundbar speaker system
We encourage you to come up with creative ways to style your production, so you will also have access to a range of cloths, rugs, chairs, stools, a couch, a hanging chair, a hanging bed, a white 6 ft ladder, a real wood barn door, and a chaise to incorporate creatively into your set up. There is a light-weight table, a rolling table, and a rolling wardrobe rack for your use and transport of clothing, makeup, and other heavy or large items.
• No smoking or drugs are allowed in the studio -Smoking is allotted outside in either the front or back of the building -Renter may be denied access if found to be drunk or under the influence of illegal substances
• Music is to be kept at a respectful level and must be lowered upon neighbor or building complaints
• No pets will be allowed unless it is consented by a studio representative
• Renter may use furniture, stools, chairs, tables, and hanging bed during rental session.
• Renter may connect to and use Bluetooth Speakers (Samsung Soundbar J-Series) and television
• Renter may use computer for a fee, upon prior arrangement and as specified in the rental agreement
• Renter will not remove any items from the premises that they did not arrive with. Premises is under surveillance and renter will be responsible for any stolen, damaged, or destructed items caused by themselves or their party.
• Rental periods will be rearranged on an hourly basis at the time of the booking. Rental time begins at the designated starting time and ends at the designated ending time. Your studio rental time will include both set up and tear down, so renter must allot enough time for set up, tear down, and clean up. Studio must be cleaned and vacated at the designated ending time.
• Prior drop off of equipment, wardrobe, props, etc… may be arranged at the time of the rental contract.
• Renter is aware that the studio is under surveillance and can be accessed at any time