Please adhere to the following rules:
- Guest must provide special event liability insurance. You must add Host Liquor Liability Coverage if alcohol is being served.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaping) is prohibited on the premises or within 25 feet of the building.
- Furniture can only be moved by our staff upon request.
- Low tack (painter's) tape is allowed on our floors and walls when decorating. Nails, screws, staples or penetrating items are strictly prohibited.
- Glitter and confetti are prohibited. There is an additional fee of $150 to clean/remove glitter or confetti.
- Fog, haze and bubble machines are prohibited. There is an additional fee of $250 to clean residue created by these machines.
- Battery operated or flameless candles are allowed. No open flames or candles of any kind.
- All outside rentals and equipment must be removed at the end of the event. Otherwise storage fee is a $50 per day.
- Guest is responsible for removing decorations, picking up and clearing away all trash. Trash must be placed in the bins provided; staff will take care of the rest.
- Security is required for evening events with amplified music; events serving alcohol; events where most of the guests are teens. Security guards are provided by the venue, no exception. Pricing starts at $35 an hour/per security guard/6 hour minimum.
- There is no cooking or food prepping allowed in the space. You are welcome to have prepared or catered food delivered to the venue.
- Serving alcohol is allowed, selling alcohol is prohibited. Licensed/insured bartender is provide by venue, no exceptions. Pricing starts at $450.
- Proof of license/insurance for all vendors must be provided five days prior to the event.
- Loitering or congregating outside on the front sidewalk or in the rear is prohibited.
- Conduct deemed disorderly or unsafe will result in immediate expulsion from the premises and conclusion of the rental period. In such cases no refund of the event costs shall be made.
- No loud music after 1:00 am.
- No pets allowed. Service dogs and psychiatric service dogs are allowed, but not emotional support animals.
- Cancellation of event insurance prior to the event equates to cancellation of the event.
Our space can be used for... Anniversaries | Art Exhibit/Shows | Baby and Bridal Showers | Birthday Celebrations | Book Signings | CD or Product Release Parties | Church Services | Cocktail Parties | Comedy Shows | Corporate Events | Engagement Parties | Fashion Shows | Fundraising Events | Graduation Parties | Holiday Parties | Intimate Weddings & Receptions | Launch Parties | Memorial Services | Mother’s Day/Father’s Day Brunch | Networking Events | Paint and Sip Parties | Pilates Classes | Photo Shoots | Pop-Up Shop | Private Dinners | Product Showcase | Prom Parties | Rehearsal Dinners | Repasts | Seminars | Styled Shoots | Training | Vision Board Workshops | Wine Tasting | Workshops | Yoga Classes.
Your rental includes white plastic folding chairs, tables and white or black tablecloths. We also offer a variety of other furnishings and linen colors that can be rented at an additional charge. You're free to use your preferred vendor for rental, please keep in mind when using an outside vendor your items MUST be picked up at the conclusion of your event, otherwise there is a storage fee of $50 per day.
Our space boost two rooms that will accommodate up to 80 people comfortably depending on your event's layout.
We have staff on-site to support your event for the time you have booked the space. Please budget your time accordingly as your rental includes load-in/setup and strike/breakdown.