Chef Richard Sandoval presents a modern upscale approach on classic Mexican fare that transports your senses to Mexico. The concept celebrates “leña,” or firewood, and the nuanced flavors smoke can impart on both its wood-fired food, and smokey mezcal and tequila-centric menus. From our private dining room, lush outdoor patio, expansive dining room, or lounge dLeña offers a diverse space that can be customized to meet your every need. We can accommodate groups of 10-200 and are located in Washington, DC’s Mount Vernon Triangle neighborhood near the Convention Center.
• Standing Capacity: 250• Sitting Capacity: 250
• Standing Capacity: 40• Sitting Capacity: 40
• Standing Capacity: 75• Sitting Capacity: 75
• Standing Capacity: 74• Sitting Capacity: 74
• Standing Capacity: 82• Sitting Capacity: 82
476 K Street NW, Suite D Washington, DC , District of Columbia |