Dirty French is a New York bistro created by Major Food Group’s Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick. The restaurant takes its culinary cues from the timeless dishes and preparations of the classic French bistro and enlivens them utilizing modern techniques and bold flavors. Dishes like Duck à l’Orange with ras el hanout and preserved oranges and Trout Amandine with sesame and apricots remain true to their French roots but are restyled with flavors that explore the breadth and depth of the global French culinary influence. Dirty French is located in the Ludlow Hotel in Manhattan’s storied Lower East Side.
• Standing Capacity: 16• Sitting Capacity: 16
• Standing Capacity: 90• Sitting Capacity: 90
• Standing Capacity: 130• Sitting Capacity: 130
• Standing Capacity: 28• Sitting Capacity: 28
• Standing Capacity: 50• Sitting Capacity: 50
180 Ludlow Street New York, New York |