Nestled on the southwest corner of the Courthouse Square, the three-story brick building that houses Cotton Row Restaurant was built in 1821 along the cotton exchange. A vision for comfort, elegance and modern American cuisine is how the story of Cotton Row Restaurant began. We are inspired by the enduring passion of the cotton traders who once worked in downtown Huntsville, and invite you to experience our southern hospitality.
• Standing Capacity: 14• Sitting Capacity: 14
• Standing Capacity: 10• Sitting Capacity: 10
• Standing Capacity: 15• Sitting Capacity: 15
• Standing Capacity: 100• Sitting Capacity: 100
• Standing Capacity: 75• Sitting Capacity: 75
100 Southside Square Huntsville, Alabama |