About the Space
Dallas' Premier Upscale Nightclub, Lounge & Special Events Venue. Lighting up Dallas’ Nightlife scene since 2003, Candleroom is the perfect place to see, be seen, socialize & celebrate. Located in the Henderson Avenue entertainment district, Candleroom encompasses 3,000 square feet of historic retail space & features state-of-the-art Sound, Video & Lighting Systems. The separate venue areas blend through combinations of satin finishes, vintage fixtures and deep, rich color palettes which provide an atmosphere for g The resident DJs spin an eclectic, progressive blend of house, rock, current chart hits, dance and a little hip-hop. Regular business hours are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, from 9pm until 2am. Private and Special events available Monday through Sunday day, night or both.
* Full DJ Booth with State of the Art Equipment
* World Class Sound System
* Full Nightclub Lighting Effects
* (4) 60" 1080p HDTVs
* (2) 80" 1080p HDTV Projectors
* Wireless Microphone
* Comfortable and Plush Seating
candleroom is a venue like no other with an alluring, upscale panache. The large spaces of the lounge are all united with combinations of satin finish and velveteen, vintage fixtures, deep & rich color palettes that heighten the efficiency of the vast venue as a place to connect & meet interesting people while still providing big scale with style. A fusion of 18th & 21st Century decor brings in a powerful & compelling ambiance of substance to the interiors, with the chandelier as a continuing dramatic icon of the Candleroom nightlife mystique & unique character.
What they say...
* D Magazine's - Best Lounge 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
* D Magazine's - Best Place to Dance 2016, 2012
* D Magazine's - Best Cocktails 2016
* Best Bar of the 00's by Dallas Observer
* Best in DFW: Nightclub by Dallas Morning News
* WFAA's A-List: Best Trendy Bar 2009
* Citysearch: 2009 Best of Dallas: Martini and several other categories!
Dallas' Premier Progressive Lounge "Lighting up Dallas for over 12 yrs"
AOL Cityguide: City’s Best:
“one of the most handsome drinking destinations in Dallas”
D Magazine, Best Of:
“Best Place You Can't Get Into"