Open since March 2012, This 45,000 square foot center was constructed by Redeemer Presbyterian Church primarily as a worship and meeting space for their congregation but is also available for private events and various community events venue rentals.
Boasting a concert hall that seats 725 comfortably, two floors of classrooms and a versatile loft space with adjoining roof terrace that can seat up to 200 for dinners, W83 has hosted a range of events from concerts to conferences to private receptions. W83 aims to serve as a meeting place of accessibility and affordability for our neighbors in the Upper West Side and beyond, providing space for the cultivation of community and cultural activities.
Loft and Roof Terrace
- Capacity varies with setup: Seats up to 150 with round tables and 200 with communal tables, 250 theater-style, 287 standing
- Access to commercial kitchen included with Loft rental
- Roof terrace accommodates 35 standing
- Floor to ceiling windows with blackout shades
- State-of-the-art audio and video systems, including projector and screen
- Recessed lights on dimmers
- Wall racks outfitted for artworks display
Prices start at $500/hr, full day (8am-10pm) and half-day ( 8 hrs) packages available.
-Steinway 7’ Concert Grand
-Built in projector and screen
Comfortable Seating Total: 725
Prices start at $650/hr, full day (8am-10pm) and half-day ( 8 hrs) packages available.
Three sizes available: Small (capacity 25), Medium (capacity 60), Large (capacity 100)
Adult-style meeting rooms and children's style classrooms available.
Prices range from $55/hr-$165/hr.