Eventup's $1,000,000 guarantee
Rest assured. Eventup has you covered with our million-dollar guarantee!
Eventup has partnered with Lloyd's of London (need we say more?) to make sure your property is protected. We don't expect any damage, but just in case, we'll make sure you're automatically covered for up to $1,000,000!
Worried about listing your venue with us? Rest assured - we're here to help you. Listing with Eventup
is completely, 100% free! And with our $1,000,000 guarantee, you've got nothing to lose, and
everything to gain!
Planning an event can be stressful and we want to give you one less thing to worry about. Even though you will be on your best behavior, accidents do happen. When you book with Eventup, you are automatically covered by our $1,000,000 guarantee.
Peace of mind and Protection
That's what the Eventup venue owner guarantee is all about. We know you need assurance even though there is very little chance your location will be damaged. We set up the venue owner guarantee to do just that. This guarantee will cover your property up to $1,000,000.
Safety and Security
Eventup understands the hesitation that you, the venue owner has when listing your space. You worry about your place being trashed, and we want to address that concern. With our venue owner guarantee, you're covered for up to $1,000,000 when you book through us!
What is covered by our policy?
In the rare event of guest damages, our venue owner guarantee provides protection for up to $1,000,000 in damages to properties booked through Eventup. Coverage details can be found in our terms and conditions section.
How do I file a payment request?
You can submit your request using our Contact Form.
If you are submitting a request for payment under the Venue Owner Guarantee program, you agree to cooperate with Eventup and its insurers. This includes providing Eventup with the appropriate documentation of the claims, including losses, and might require inspection in rare circumstances.
What is not covered by our policy?
The venue owner guarantee does not cover:
- Personal Liability
The venue owner guarantee does not cover personal items, or lost or stolen items, and should not be a replacement for general homeowners insurance.
Additionally, the guarantee excludes any wear and tear on the property. Venue owners may choose to include security deposits as part of their bookings to cover such things.
- How does Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee work?
- In any case of an emergency, the venue owner should contact the police, emergency personnel, or proper authorities immediately.
- We suggest that the venue owner contact the client directly prior to submitting a claim, as both parties can usually reach a resolution on their own.
- In a case where venue owner and customer issues cannot be resolved, please carefully review Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee terms and conditions to determine eligibility.
- Any claims must be submitted within seven days after the event date or before the next booked event (regardless of who booked the event), whichever comes first.
- Confirmation will be sent via email within 24 hours for claims submitted on time. A confirmation email may include a request for more information and documentation from the venue owner or customer, which may lead to discussion on the matter.
- Upon receiving the adequate information from both the venue owner and customer, it will be reviewed and evaluated. Once the evaluation is completed, the venue owner will be contacted.
- Should I have a security deposit?
- Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee is not designed to cover minor broken or damaged items (such as a scuff on the wall or broken glass).
- We recommend collecting a security deposit, in addition to Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee, to cover smaller damages.
- Do I need homeowners, property, or liability insurance?
- Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee does not cover precious items or valuables kept on the property, such as artwork, collectibles, personal belongings and jewelry.
- Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee is not insurance and should not take the place of homeowners or renters insurance.
- We urge venue owners to thoroughly assess their insurance policy in order to gain a full understanding of their coverage.
- How long will my claim take to be reviewed and processed?
- Claims will be reviewed in order of claim submission.
- The length of time to process a claim varies between submissions, as well as severity of damage, quality of documentation and information provided, and cooperation of customer and venue owner.
- We strive to resolve claims within 10 days of a completed submission.
- What steps should be taken before submitting a claim?
- Prior to submitting a claim, we recommend that the venue owner contact the client directly, as both parties can usually reach a resolution on their own.
- If a resolution is not agreed upon, gather as much information and documentation as possible relevant to damages. This includes photos, receipts, police reports, or any other documentation that proves ownership and estimates the price of the damages.
- What information will I need to provide along with my claim?
- Appropriate information and documentation such as a) receipts proving a fair and true market value, b) a police report for damages over $300 USD, c) photographs of damages.
- Any other information or documentation that you feel may help your claim be processed as fast as possible.
- How do I submit an Eventup Guarantee claim?
- Log in to your Eventup account, and click "Submit A Claim."
- You may also submit a claim through Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee page and/or the Support page.
- Prior to submitting a claim, we strongly encourage you to read the through the claim terms and conditions as claims are based on the conditions explained.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding Eventup's $1,000,000 Guarantee terms and conditions, you can contact Eventup Customer Service.
- What if we are a commercial location with an insurance policy?
- Simply have the Business add the Venue Owner to his existing Business Insurance Policy as a Certificate Holder and Additional Insured for the dates of the event. It is very important to include the name and address of the Venue Owner and the location of the event on this document.